Bridgeview Harbour Marina sits upon more than 100 years of industrial history. The sites unique past as an industrial Iron Ore dock provides more than 300 feet of seawall and 2 acres of usable work space.
We provide lifting, loading, fuel, and light tucking as well as local coordination services for commercial and industrial projects on Lake Champlain.
We offer an array of services and equipment. The below list is non-exhaustive.
- Transient or Long Term Slips
- Diesel and Gasoline Sales
- Fresh Water and Waste Water Pumpout
- Seaport Loading/Unloading
- 22 Ton Rough Terrain Crane
- 14 Ton Rough Terrain Crane
- 14 Ton Sling Travel Lift
- 210 HP USCG Registered Push Boat
- Backhoe, Loader, and Tractor Services
- Private Boat Launch
- Rope Splicing
- Project Trailer Leasing
- On-Site Public Safety Rescue Boat
Have a need that isn't listed?
Reach out to us!
Our crew will work to ensure your project is a success and your time on the lake is enjoyable.
Past clients include Caldwell Marine International, Reale Construction, Normandeau Associates, and the United States Coast Guard.
Commercial Services Inquiry
Interested in commercial marine service, yard work, or storage?
We provide services tailored to your project needs. Reach out and a member of our team will contact you to better understand how we can help.