1000 GPH Multi Port Shower Sump Pump 12V with Switch
This compact shower sump system is designed to meet the higher demands of today's boating industry where more equipment is used. This also includes the freshwater system onboard and involves showers, dish-washing machines, galley sinks, etc. The shower sump turns on/off automatically using our Ultima switch technology and has multiple inlet ports for handling wastewater from more than one tapping point. The check valve on the outlet stops water from flowing back into the tank. The tank has a tight-fitting lid to minimize splashing and odors. To further aid in cleaning, the system includes an easily removable mesh filter.
- Includes the L650 Duo pump and a mesh filter for easy cleaning
- Multiple inlet ports
- Handles wastewater from more than one tapping point
- Tight-fitting lid to minimize splashing and odors
- Check the valve on the outlet
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 53 l/min - 844 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V):61 l/min - 972 GPH
- Amperage: 3.4 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Pump Body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft Seal: Lip seal
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Intake Hoses: 1x3/4", 1x3/4" or 1x1"
- Discharge Hose: 3/4"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Shower Drains
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 2.9 lbs
- UPC: 729321571517
Owner's Manual (pdf)