Portable Washdown Pump Kit
Everything you need to power-wash your boat or RV in a convenient stow-and-go carrier. This easy-to-use washing kit is built with a high-pressure diaphragm pump that is self-priming, can run dry without damage, and won't overheat.
Just connect to a garden hose or use the supplied input hose to draw water directly from the lake, ocean, or even a bucket and you are ready to wash.
- Smooth, quiet operation and flow
- Low power draw
- Easy, quick-connect fittings
- Flow Rate - 2 GPM
- Pressure - 100 PSI
- Carrier Dimensions (L x W x H) - 13.8" x 11.3" x 12.5"
- Voltage - 12 V
In the Box:
- Sealed pump in case
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- Input water hose with quick-connect fitting and filter - 6.6' (2 M)
- Spray hose with quick-connect fitting - 12.3' (3.75 M)
- Power cord - battery clips (for direct battery connection) and a DC power port adapter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 2
- Max PSI: 100
- Volts: 12
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 14"L WT: 12.2 lbs
- UPC: 666996100683
Owner's Manual (pdf)